That big ol’ library of games is worth a lot more than you might think. Whether you’re looking to grab some extra cash or fund the purchase of a new release, there are plenty of ways to resell your games. And if you’re looking to sell your games you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up 4 ways to resell your games so that you can jumpstart your next resell with confidence.
4 Ways To Resell Your Games
1. Decluttr. Decluttr lets you resell several items, not just videogames. On Decluttr, you can resell movies, CDs, tech devices, books, and more. They walk you through four easy steps to turn your unwanted stuff into cash. You only need to sell $5 of goods to get started and payment is sent the next business day after Decluttr receives and process your items. However, if you are looking to resell PC games this is not the place for you. Decluttr only accepts games from PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo consoles.
2. The Old School Game Vault. The Old School Game Vault is a great option for anyone looking to resell some classic titles. This is also a great place to spend some of the money you received from reselling games. On The Old School Game Vault you can buy retro games and consoles to grow your collection. If you are looking to resell your games, The Old School Game Vault does come with a few limitations. For example, they will not buy any sports games that are more than a few years old. There is also a $25 minimum order to make a sale. Even more, free shipping doesn’t kick in until you are selling at least $50 in games and consoles. Also, all payments are made via PayPal.
3. Craigslist. Sometimes the best method is the simplest. Listing your game on Craigslist with a nice photo is usually your best bet in getting a good price for a used game. Since it’s a person-to-person exchange, there’s room to haggle until you get the most value you can. The downside is having to meet a total stranger in a random location and hope they don’t undercut you on price.
What if You Want To Resell Your Digital Game?
4. Robot Cache. For the longest time, if you wanted to resell a digital PC game there wasn’t an option; until now. Robot Cache is the only place where you will be able to sell your digital PC games! Once you are done playing your digital PC game, you will have an option to list it and receive 25% compared to the zilch you’d receive now. Take a look!
About Robot Cache
Robot Cache is the world’s first videogame marketplace with a revolutionary digital resale model. We’re committed to disrupting game distribution, making it more fair, transparent and secure.
Our groundbreaking economic model is a victory for both PC gamers and game developers alike. We share in only 5% of the transactions, so game makers keep more profits to reinvest in making more great games. For gamers, buy games, play games, and for the first time ever…resell your digital purchases! Our innovative mining feature also allows you to mine and be rewarded in IRON, which can be used to earn more games!
If you’re interested in Robot Cache, head over to our signup page to become a Robot Cache Founder and receive:
- Access before the general public
- Founder’s Mining Boost
- Name Reservation
- A Founder‘s Badge
- FREE IRON, When You Refer A Friend
PLAY. MINE. SELL.
Learn more at www.robotcache.com